Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday's Feast #128

Appetizer
If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn?
Piano! I took lessons when I was a kid but I can't play anything but chopsticks now!

Soup
Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else?
There was a time a few months ago, when my son answered the phone. He told me it was "Aunt April" so I thought it was my sister. I started talking to her like she was my sister, only to find out she was a someone from a phone company named April.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
Ten.

Main Course
What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal?
I've been within 10 feet of a moose... but I was safely seated in my car. A few months ago, I had a bear remove my hubcap when he ran out into the middle of the highway at night and hit my car!

Dessert
When was the last time you lost your patience?
A few weeks ago when I took the kids to the store and they would not listen to me. I take them to the store as infrequently as possible for this very reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment