Friday, December 08, 2006

From Anguish to Hope

I've been so swamped with school and the month of December in general and my mind has been swimming with so many thoughts that it has been too difficult to write. Every time I've tried to start to write, I cannot seem to put a solid thought together.

I've decided I'd like to share a blog I started when my journey first began. This blog only has two entries but they explain the anguish I was experiencing before I gave Catholicism a thought and at the point in time when Catholicism was beginning to make sense.

When I read these entries, I am amazed at how far I've come in such a short time and I can see how much God has worked in my life in the last few months.

If you read these entries, please scroll down and read "Journey" and then read "Glimmer of Hope"... since it makes more sense if you read them in order. If you would like to comment, please comment on this blog.

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment