Thursday, September 27, 2007

Share a Verse!

Ok, it's that time... I'm giving away a free book! To enter the contest, please share a favorite verse or passage of Scripture and explain why it's meaningful to you. Anyone who shares by commenting on THIS post will be eligible for the drawing.

The winner will receive a signed copy of "The Salvation Controversy" by Jimmy Akin, courtesy of my dear friend, Cindy and her hubby!

The contest begins Friday and ends at midnight on Monday! (Please remember that you must be willing to privately share a mailing address in order to receive the book.)

Proverbs 27:5-6
Better is open rebuke
Than love that is concealed.
Faithful are the wounds of a friend,
But deceitful are the kisses of an enemy.


This was always one of my favorite passages and it helped me deal with a situation I had with a friend. My honesty with her caused her to be angry with me and we didn't speak for a very long time, years in fact. Throughout the years, it has always remained one of my favorites and I refer to it often when I am faced with similar situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment