Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tagged: 8 Things You May Not Know About Me

I've been tagged by TheGodFearinFiddler. Here are the rules:

The rules are simple... Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Here are my 8:

1. I cannot drink milk anywhere but at home (and maybe my parents' house). Most people do not keep milk cold enough for me. Also, it MUST come from a paper carton. I will not drink milk from a jug. It just doesn’t taste right.

2. I must have socks on when I sleep or I will toss and turn all night.

3. I am fluent in sign language and interpreted for deaf children for 5 years. God put it on my heart to learn sign language when I was nine but I didn’t learn it until high school. Sadly, I have very few local deaf friends today so I rarely get to use it.

4. I lived in Alaska for a year. I loved the seasonal extremes and the northern lights.

5. I have a former stepdaughter who I still have a very close relationship with. In fact, I believe she is the reason I met her dad in the first place. I was her maid of honor in her wedding a year ago.

6. I hate to touch chalk.

7. I don’t like going to the beach because I don’t like the feel of sand on my feet.

8. I want to learn to ride a motorcycle... (but not a Harley). I have the helmet, gloves, jacket and the boots. I just need the license and the motorcycle!

And now I tag the following fellow bloggers:

Pax In Anima
a word on The Word
Kyrie Eleison
WardWideWeb
Angela Messenger
Chad Is Not Enough
Resigning the Game

No comments:

Post a Comment