Thursday, October 25, 2007

THANK YOU!

I want to say a very heartfelt THANK YOU to those of you who have prayed for or donated to my sister and her husband's cause. We are still far from the goal but every bit helps and they cannot begin to tell you what a blessing it's been to know there are people out there who care and are willing to help with prayers and donations.

God is answering their prayer in other ways as well. Out of the blue, one of her husband's former employers, called and offered him a job. This job would pay SIGNIFICANTLY more money annually and it will put them closer to their goal SO much sooner! Please pray for God's will where this new job is concerned!

Also, my sister, my mom and I have been working a lot making jewelry and some other items. We're going to have an open house before Christmas to sell our items to raise money for the adoption.

I will be making and selling rosaries as well... keep an eye out because I may give first dibs to my readers!

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment