Friday, November 09, 2007

Mailing List

I've started a mailing list for my website. If you'd like to be added, just fill out the form on the contact page and request it.

The newsletters will be varied and will not come at regular intervals at this time. They'll contain apologetic stuff, words of encouragement, updates, etc. and sometimes, they will be used to announce book contests, new rosaries for sale or specials.

I apologize that my writing has been nearly non-existent lately but the efforts we're making to help my sister raise money for her adoption costs, plus school, work, kids and Church, are all taking up a considerable amount of my energy. Even when I have the time to write, I simply don't have the brain power to do so!

God bless anyone who is keeping me and my family in their prayers! And, a thank you to anyone who has already purchased a rosary!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment