Thursday, October 04, 2007

Baby Hope

A few posts ago, I mentioned that my sister,April, and her husband's adoption process was cut short due to lack of funds. Just when they felt their dream was within reach, they were informed they were still short... setting them back a bit. The home study is complete and the only thing standing in the way is the mighty dollar! But, we believe if God wills it, He will make a way and I've put together a few ideas to help them out. We handed out baby bottles to close friends and family and they are using them to collect their pocket change at the end of the day. My kids and I have already filled two bottles!

There are three other ways to help out my sister and her husband with the adoption costs. And I'm asking everyone to choose one:

One (and the most important): Pray, pray, pray. Please pray for God's will... that if they should be parents, God will provide the means. Also, pray for peace and comfort in this process since, at times, it seems so hopeless for them.

Two: You can visit their Cafepress.com shop, The Baby Hope Shop, and purchase something. We will be adding some new designs in the next couple of weeks.

Three: You can go to any Bank of America and make a deposit to their account:

April Durnil
Bank of America Acct No: *REMOVED*


I know there were some people interested in donating... and I thank you in advance for doing so. May God bless you for your generosity!

Also, thank you Ma Beck for your heartfelt post and purchase from the Baby Hope Shop! My sister and her husband are very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment