Friday, August 03, 2007

And the winner is...

Ma Beck!

Thank you to EVERYONE who commented. This was so much fun that I think I may do this every few months or so...

I just want to let everyone know how much this Catholic blogging community has helped me on my journey. I have felt your prayers and encouragement. God is truly using all of us to help spread the truth about God and His Church. Though I don't know any of you personally, I do feel the connection we have as members of the body of Christ. You are my family and I'm thankful for each one of you!

Ma Beck, keep an eye out for an email from me... and congratulations!!!

In response to the "Anniversary" post comments:

Wow... I'm truly blessed by the comments here.

Ma Beck - YOU are also an inspiration and your blog is one of my favorites. My goal is to visit St. John Cantius at least ONCE in my life!

Chad Toney - keep up the good work... your blog is great! Watch out for the trolls!

RobK - I love your perspective as a life-long Catholic... and your prayers and insight have always meant so much!

Tim - Another awesome blog full of things that inspire me to be a better Christian and to look deeper at my faith beyond the intellect. Thank you!

Angela Messenger - Each journey is so different... I spent YEARS in the wrong direction under the false concept of faith "alone". I was deeply broken at the beginning of this year and God smacked me with a brick and gave me sight. It's ALL in His time. Look at how God is using you now!

Therese - thanks for the comment! I'm going to check out your blog today! Peace be with you!

Damion - my love.... I never would have imagined it either! But I always knew God had a purpose for us and I knew we were meant to be united in ONE faith. The best words you EVER said were, "Just follow God wherever He takes you." The next best were, "I love you." Thank you for being patient with me along the way... Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment