Thursday, March 22, 2007

Can't think of a title...

Last Sunday, the gospel reading was done by the deacon. I spoke to the priest about the gospel reading the week before and he basically said that, while it's supposed to only be done by a deacon or a priest, there are some occasions where it can be permitted. He also said that as long as a priest or deacon were INVOLVED in the reading and not just done by lay people, it was okay... though not good practice. Whatever. I'm not going to make waves at this point.

It will be interesting to see how they do it next Sunday.

I have yet to talk with the director about the whole Bible issue. I have to think of a good way to approach it and I may wait to do so until after the Easter Vigil.

Thank you all for your prayers and support in the last several months. I really appreciate all the comments and thoughts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment