Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday's Feast #132

DessertFriday's Feast can be found HERE.

Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?
I have a scar on the right side of my face close to my mouth... It’s hardly noticeable because it falls right in my smile line. I was bit by a dog when I was an infant and I had five stitches. If you get close enough, you can actually count every stitch mark.

Soup
What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
When I first started college, my family had no idea how they were going to pay for a class I was taking. The day the payment for the class was due, my mom got a paycheck. It was for the exact amount, to the PENNY, that was needed for the class. A small miracle that left us all knowing that God is truly in control. Now, if I could just FINISH college, I’d be happy!

Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.
Ellen DeGeneres... that woman annoys the heck out of me! Perhaps I should pray for her...

Main Course
What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?
I used to say "fa-fant" for elephant.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______.
I have always thought oranges were orange... Ok, so I couldn’t think of anything that I have "always" thought... so I had to "go generic".

No comments:

Post a Comment