Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday's Feast #130

Appetizer
Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?
Despite the nasty flu my daughter got, I have managed to avoid all sickness so far this winter. I feel very fortunate in this regard!

Soup
What colors dominate your closet?
Black... lots of it. When I shop, my eye always moves to black. It's been that way for years! Then I have the occasional plum or deep red. Maybe a pink thrown in.

Salad
How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?
I'm not quite clear on what this question is asking of me... A physical comfort zone? I like my space... I’m not a "touchy-feely" person. In other regards, I despise change or anything that makes me have to do something beyond the ordinary, taking me out of my "comfort zone". That's probably half the reason I complain about my job but refuse to do anything about it by finding a new one!

Main Course
On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?
I hate reality shows... they are SO UN-realistic! I would not want to be a contestant... I'm too happy with reality.

Dessert
Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?
Christmas! I know it's a cliché answer, but it's true! I really love the non-commercialized aspects of the season: family, traditions, warmth in the midst of the cold and most of all, remembering Christ's birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment