Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday's Feast #126

Friday's Feast allows me to tell you a bit about myself and step away from the normal entries to have a little fun... This is my first one but I'll be doing it each Friday. I got the idea from the Kyrie Eleison blog.

Friday’s Feast (link)

Appetizer
What comes to mind when you see the color orange?
I think of the California School for the Deaf at Fremont – Their school colors include orange and I once dated a guy who went there, went to his homecoming football game and dance with him... I can still picture the sweatshirt with orange lettering I brought home from there.

Soup
Did you ever get in trouble while you were in school? If so, what was it for?
I got caught cheating on a test once in high school. I’d seen other kids get away with it so I thought I could. I never got away with anything!

Salad
Which topping(s) make up your perfect pizza?
Just cheese, please.

Main Course
Do you believe in UFOs/aliens/etc.? Why or why not?
No, not at all. It’s possible because God could have created others elsewhere that we don’t know about... but I see no evidence of it, nor does God reveal anything about the it.

Dessert
What color is your bedspread/comforter/quilt?
My quilt has a bit of mauve, pink, and an antique white color.

No comments:

Post a Comment